Queensland State School Electrical Upgrades
Davitt Pty Ltd successfully coordinated completion of 17 electrical upgrades within Queensland State Schools, prior to completion and with minimal disruption, by providing the following.
Pre-planning which involved:
- Determining clients needs/ requirements.
- Identifying possible risks.
- Identifying and allocating resource subject to availability.
- Allocating staff to each site on the basis of skill mix and availability.
- Developing necessary work plans/ tasks required to reach the milestones.
- Estimating work content and expected duration of particular tasks.
- Scheduling activities within the project plan according to priority.
- Collecting and disseminating performance information in the form of status reports, progress measurement and forecasting.
- Liaising with preferred suppliers to ensure the availability of resources.
- Conducting regular management meetings.
- Conducting regular toolbox meetings every morning with staff.
- Training subordinate management to lead smaller teams.
As a result, all schools were satisfied and we have been invited back for follow-on work.